daily report F.I.T.E

Hello guys,

Finally after one week of theory class, we went back to practice class. This week, there is something special because we will provide food for the F.I.T.E event which will be held at this beloved campus.
This morning, I arrived at 7:00 a.m., at 9:00 a.m., oneline we played kitchen to listen to instructions from Mr. Iical. because I didn't get a group yet, so I joined the Burger group, which happened to be lacking.
after explaining and checking the various menus that we will serve, we were given directions to prepare. my group will make burgers as much as 100 pax and 260 pax maryam bread. and it will be released on Thursday so, starting today we begin to prepare.
first, we check the availability of ingredients such as tomatoes, cucumber, and lettuce. after that, we make patty.
on Tuesday, we started making burger buns and maryam bread, but today it didn't work well because there were some technical errors and miss communication. On Wednesday, we began to complement burger ingredients such as preparing tomatoes, lettuce and other condiments.
then, Thursday is the day we have been waiting for because today there will be a food carnival on the F.I.T.E event and I was assigned to incharge at the stole burger. at 6:00 I left at the boarding house. but unfortunately I had an accident on my trip. As a result, my clothes were dirty and there were several bruises, but I continued my journey to the campus. then I borrowed my friend's clothes who lived near the campus.
I arrived at the campus at 8:00 and then I immediately heated the patty and prepared to incharge. because we are going to show cooking, we prepare the tools and materials carefully so as not to be overwhelmed by guest requests.
at 11.00, our stole was clear up because it would be replaced with another group. then we bring all the equipment to the kitchen.
today, I got the turn as a steward. after the F.I.T.E activity was finished, we did General cleaning and waited for the time to go home.
really today is a tiring day, but everything can be replaced with gratitude because this activity can be done well. and this week is the last week of practice before entering the final exam.



roti maryam


pembuatan patty


burger

Comments